Friday, March 15, 2013

Seeing Green

No, not talking about money...too bad.  But, with St. Patrick's Day coming up on Sunday, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite green finds.



Source: rstyle.me via Suzanne on Pinterest





















Source: rstyle.me via Suzanne on Pinterest






Source: google.com via Suzanne on Pinterest



Source: instagr.am via June on Pinterest







No rhyme or reason.  Just a collection of a few random things that made me happy this week.  I have put myself on a very tight budget this year, and, so far, I'm sticking to it!


I have had a very full and wonderful week.  I had the chance to take a day off from work and spent it with my mom and sister in nearby Apalachicola.  So fun and so beautiful!  I also met up with a friend to plan out another friend's baby shower and had a delicious dinner last night with a sweet, sweet group of ladies.  Tomorrow, I'll be biking in a dream location.  More to come as I'm able to post this weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Keylime pound cake yumm. That magnolia wreath?? FABULOUS! i want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so obsessed with anything green, especially mint green! I just need to get tan enough for it to look good on me, ha!

    ReplyDelete