I have been great at keeping up with everyone else's blogs lately, but mine? Not so much. I've been feeling a bit under the weather since the end of last week, which has turned into a full-blown cold/sinus infection. Something along those lines. One of those not-bad-enough-to-take-off-work-but-miserable-enough-to-not-want-to-do-anything-when-I-get-home kinda colds. Ya know...
Despite how I've been feeling, there are a few things I've been loving...
- I've been loving the sweet V-Day gifts I got from precious 2nd graders.
- LOVING: The Southern Shirt Company- I have been drooling over this line for a while now and finally made an order at the beginning of this month. Excellent, prompt delivery. I loved everything so very much that I'm expecting order number two to arrive tomorrow afternoon. :) (I'll show you what I picked up once I have it all in!)
- Love that my best friend is getting an apartment of her own next week. I couldn't be more happy for her! I seriously can't wait to help decorate...
- I'm loving that I finally got my Pinterest boards a bit more organized over the weekend. Should I really be proud of this?
- I'm crushing over every single pair of earrings that Kate Spade makes. Case in point:
(I found all of these via Pinterest but couldn't find any on the Kate Spade website. Guess they were from a different season. Outlet, maybe??)
- I'm also loving that the scale says I'm down 16 lbs. in 7 weeks. Plenty more to go before I get to my goal, but it's a great start!
Happy Wednesday, friends!