The rules are pretty straight forward....
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or fewer followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers place to let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Ok, eleven facts....
1. My name was supposed to be Samantha, not Suzanne. My parents made a last minute change when they panicked over whether or not their daughter would want the nickname "Sam" (wouldn't have bothered me one bit). So...they compromised, changed my first name to Suzanne, and made my initials SAM.
2. I'm a floss freak. It is one of my favorite routines.
3. I'm addicted to white chocolate lattes from Starbucks. Get them every single time.
I want a bedazzled cup. What about you??
4. I take my computer to my vanity every morning and watch Hulu while I get ready.
5. I don't get the appeal of Twitter. Can someone help a girl out??
6. As a kid, I was allergic to apple juice. Now, I eat an apple every morning for breakfast. :)
7. I'm a people-pleaser. Always have been. If something happens between a friend and me, I feel the need to fix it ASAP, which often means I apologize (even if it isn't my fault).
8. A lot of times it is my fault...
9. I used to do gymnastics/cheerleading stunts with my sister in the yard (when my parents weren't looking), and I once dropped her from a standing position on my shoulders. Completely knocked the breath out of her, and I thought I broke her. Not a bone, but her. Scariest two minutes of my life.
10. I'm obsessed with using baskets for organization. I'm looking around as I type this, and they're seriously everywhere.
11. I have severe eye allergies to certain products, and, when I use them, I'll wake up with my eyes swollen shut. Attractive...
Yes, those were completely random and unrelated, but those are the first things that popped in my head. I probably should go to sleep...
1. What is your worst habit?
Staying up too late every night. Like right now (see above)... I honestly wake up every morning and realize it was a bad idea...only to repeat again that night.
2. What is your go-to store for clothes?
This is sorta lame, but my honest-to-goodness favorite store is The Loft. I have friends that call it the "old lady store." It was also given that oh-so-pleasant title in a recent movie, but I just don't care! I love it. I also love boutiques, but I get almost all my clothes from The Loft. They have some seriously great sales that go on throughout the year. Sign up for the emails -- that's where it's at!
Loving this blue blazer!
3. What is your favorite thing to have monogrammed?
Umm, everything! I would monogram my dog, if it were legal. My next planned monogram purchase will probably be bed sheets. Why? Because I can.
Some Christmas presents from friends and fam.
4. What was your first job?
I guess I would have to say babysitting. I started babysitting in the 7th grade (I think), and it pretty much consumed my life, right up through college. Like EVERY weekend. My dad also owns his own business, and I worked for him as a "gopher" in high school.
5. Would you rather go out with friends or have a nice/calm night in?
Night in! I'm such a homebody. I go to the movies and/or dinner with friends just about every weekend, but my favorite thing to do is to stay home and bake in my pjs.
6. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings?
Shower, breakfast, hair, and putting my face on- about an hour. Just make-up and hair- about 25-30 minutes.
7. If you won a free trip for you and one other person, where would you go and who would you invite?
I would take my best friend, Nicole, to Charleston!
8. What do you do to relax?
I'm a bath person. Love them. Have you ever heard of LUSH? It's this amazing bath/soap company, and I hoard their stuff whenever I can get my hands on it. I know that Atlanta has several locations, and I just love them.
9. If you have a smart phone then what is your favorite app?
Does Instagram count? Either that or Words with Friends. I know these aren't anything new, but I'm not a huge app person. Most of my space is taken up by music.
10. Beer, liquor, or wine?
Sweet tea, ha! I'm really just not a drinker.
11. What is your most prized possession?
In the last few years of my Granny's life, she decided to make afghan quilts for everyone she cared about the most. I don't think I really understood how precious my blanket was when she gave it to me, but it means so much now. If my house were on fire, it's the first material thing I'd reach for.
1. Do you like scary movies? If so, what's your favorite?
2. Which do you prefer to read, fiction or nonfiction?
3. Did you play any sports growing up?
4. What's the best concert you've ever been to?
5. Why did you decide to start blogging?
6. Are you working in the job you thought you would be when you were in high school?
7. Who is your favorite celebrity?
8. Are you a good public speaker?
9. What is your favorite place to vacation?
10. What do you think is your biggest character flaw?
11. What is your favorite recipe to make at home?
Ashley Nicole @ Horseshoes & Pearls
Tasha @ A Lott to Love
These ladies are wonderful and have excellent blogs! Check them out!!