Friday, February 8, 2013

TuskWear...Yes, Please!

I've never been a major t-shirt/sweatshirt kinda gal.  I'm one of those crazy kids that always has to have her hair did and heels on before heading to the Winn Dixie.  Why?  I really don't know.  Only thing I can figure is that Southern roots run deep, and I just can't stand the thought of being caught off guard looking like a hot mess.  BUT, lately, I've been gravitating toward comfort, even on my Friday nights out and about.  I think that it's possible to make a t-shirt look classy when you pull the rest of your look together.

So...I've been on the hunt.  

A few days ago, I was goofing off on Pinterest during my lunch break and came across this random pin:






Cute, right?  I knew that I loved the casual sweatshirt look, and the elephant is adorable, but I wasn't really sure what it meant.  I decided to do a Google search of the company, and, what do you know...
TuskWear is a merchandise company of the University of Alabama!
ROLL TIDE!
I kinda got lost in their online store for the rest of my break.  Their stuff is completely non-traditional and so, so cute.  Even if you're not a Tide fan, you have to admit this stuff is darling:

















I love their men's clothes, too.  Everything is just precious!  I'm really excited to have found this company.  I'm seriously already counting down the days till football season 2013!  Get excited!!




5 comments:

  1. RTR! I have seen people wearing the t-shirts around town. I love the chevron sweatshirts. I am counting down too:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never seen them before, but they are too cute! Six-and-a-half months to go!

      Delete
  2. You had me at cute sweatshirts and lost me at Roll Tide. :) (Go Dawgs!) But, I have to admit, I am contemplating buying one of those sweatshirts. They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! You don't ever have to admit what that elephant represents. ;)

      Delete
  3. Haha, I know. I'm in the same boat. I have so many from school and random places, too.

    ReplyDelete