Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tell-A-Vision...

It's slightly embarrassing how giddy I become when the fall television lineup kicks into gear.  After a summer of, IMO, ridiculously terrible programming (minus the Bachelorette...Emily Maynard is just the darn cutest), I'm always ready to see what this new season has to offer.  Spring brought along two of my new favorites, and I cannot wait for Sunday evening when they start back up!  I mean, seriously, who isn't psyched about these...



Of course, there's also the return of some of my favorite comedy sitcoms:  The Office, New Girl, Parks and Rec, The Big Bang Theory....I could go on.  And, who could forget the return of Hart of Dixie, a show fictionally set just outside Mobile, Alabama, three hours down the road.  Love, love, LOVE this show!



As if this could get any better, I found out tonight that the next Bachelor is none other than...drumroll, please....




Yep, no joke.  That's Sean Lowe from Emily's season.  Loved him last season.  Sure I'll love him again.    Not to rush through my favorite time of year, but, now, I'm genuinely looking forward to January!

No comments:

Post a Comment